jueves, 27 de junio de 2013

NY DAY 1

Hi everyone! Now I will post a few entries where I will comment and show you my days in New York.
I hope you like it.



I went to New York with my Mother and my Grandmother to visit my uncle, who lives here.
But, he don't live in New York city. He live in the city of White Plains. This city is a 30 minutes at expres train of Grand Central.



In Times Square. I love it! The colors, lights, people, ads..










Then, we went to the Rockefeller Center to go up at the Top of the Rock.





























After, we went to lunch in a Japanese Restaurant called "Sapporo". I ate a Tokyo Ramen. I really love ramen!
Then, we took a walk and finally we came back to Grand Central to go home.

























And this is all.

We will see in the next entry.

Bye!


2 comentarios: